Steele CJDR Lockhart
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership’s front-line client relations and service representative. Your reliable communication skills enable you to explain vehicle diagnosis, recommended necessary service work to prolong vehicle longevity, based on your communication with the technicians.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms and clarifying description of problems.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates and answering questions and concerns.
- Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least three years' customer service experience
- Previous experience in an Automotive Service Advisor role considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who can cultivate relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
- Full benefits package
- 401K Plans
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment