Steele CJDR Lockhart
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Here is your opportunity to put your sales career into drive.
Steele Auto Group is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Sales Representative you are a consultant, assisting our clients in selecting their vehicle. To do this career effectively and efficiently, you will learn the brand and more importantly, you’ll be highly attuned to what our clients want and need. You will provide a high level of service, relying on your excellent communication skills to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vehicle (new and used) presentations to clients
- Accurately and Informatively present clients with lease / purchase options
- Schedule appointments for test drives, deliveries and ensure preparedness of the vehicle and documents
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous client service experience
- Enthusiastic personality, neat and professional in appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both in-person and online
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Full benefits package
- 401k Plan
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.